Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pricelss...

So after hacking up some blood, high fevers, and a VERY soar throat. I feel almost 100% today... I really am just sad I spent all my money (plus some) on a doctors visit!!!!! but I already said that... So, now broke Stephanie is going to walk her butt over to get her blood test results, breath in the sweet Durango air, and say "auvoir" to all the things she planned on using that money for on her week long vaca. I will just have to enjoy Cal-i-forn-i-a without spending a damn dime.... Just the way I have for most of my life not having much cash to spare. I have had to be frugal, but one thing being on tight budget has awarded me when I am thoughtful enough to consider it, is sweet memories...



When Alister and I were living out east we were (still are) extremely tight for money, but we still decided to use our last nickles and dimes to take a trip into New York City. It was my first time going into the city. We had a great time just looking around, taking pictures and enjoying each others company and it will always be remembered as one of my favorite weekend vacations. I guess what I am trying to say is that. Yeah, money can be happiness a lot of the time. It sure helps at least. And you always really do need some money, but the best part about living is getting to spend living it, broke or not, with a good friend, an interesting place (most places are interesting if you just keep looking) and a good attitude... you can have the best memories. In fact, this probably isn't everyone, but I think most of my favored memories are when I was hurting for some cha ching.



Having an empty wallet does get old when its all of the time, and I do love to indulge; bikes, some close, getting my hair cut, and eating reallly good food. But the best things in life... well, they really are... Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment