Saturday, May 26, 2012

astonishing


Paris. OHhh... Paris. The city I often catch myself day dreaming of. This time around not as awing as the others as it followed only in the foot steps of two other amazing places. But that city, oh that city, still held a sort of healing magic that you cant find anywhere else.  
Annecy France. A town by a turquoise lake nestled in the French Alps nearest Switzerland. It was beyond breathtaking and it hasn't really sunk in as real yet to me. Walking down the cobbled foot paths amongst a crowded colorful fresh food market. Mmmm. It’s any food lovers dream. So yeah I ate and enjoyed always precious time with my lover in one of the worlds most beautiful places. 
I could go on forever about all the cool things I did or ate or saw and every little detail... I did that in my journal so I could remember if I forget, but you might find it boring. To sum it all up though all the thinking time in great thinking places I just tried to enjoy the moment, because in my life I have realized that all moments pass too quickly and are gone and that if anything I can remember I enjoyed it. 
I enjoyed picnicking again next to the canal at Versailles and seeing all the fountains of the gardens, and the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower... I even enjoyed the whole experience of my wallet getting stolen by to little gypsy girls. Or getting in a little bicker with my friend. Or my feet hurting from too much walking and not enough sleep for I was in a hostel with beautiful people with different time schedules from all over the world who shared all these experiences with me. It was SO cool. My life is cool. Every part of it. And even on the days where I feel depressed I am happy that other days I come to my senses and realize how astonishing my life is playing out to be. Like, wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment