Thursday, November 10, 2011

The seasons they're a changin'

Its that time of year again. When it gets cold and I have to fight to keep my thoughts warm. Its that time of life again where I am confused and amazed how I arrived where I am today. Its crazy isn't it? How we all end up in places we never expected or planned. Yet it seems as if the place I am is what I always dreamed and makes more sense than what I thought I wanted... or at least I feel it does. Feel. Sometimes I catch myself not feeling. Sometimes I just go through the motions of being a living organism. No emotions on what I have done in my day. No drive or reason for doing it... just doing it. Thats not who I am or who I want to be. I like feeling. I like looking at the sky and the mountains and having my breath taken away while on a bike ride or a walk... Getting butterflies over small happy memories. My goal this winter is to not let the snow freeze my mind and emotions or dreams, but to be the negative pressure that just fuels the fire to live my dreams and to set goals and reach them. Happy Winter Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment